Thermex Thermatron, LP
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Manufacture, build and assemble components and equipment made by the Company, such as: Radio Frequency and Microwave Generators, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Presses, Ovens, Applicators, Conveyors, etc.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The job will involve occasional interaction with customers and suppliers. Teamwork will be required frequently. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Operating lathe, mill, cut-off saw, punch, grinder, drill press, break, sheer, pipe threading, sander, etc.
2. Laying out holes, cut-outs, slots, cabinets, etc. based on drawings. Turning, milling, punching, deburring, bending, drilling or grinding the work piece as required.
3. Selecting and cutting stock material such as sheet, plates, angles, rods, tubing, beams, etc. based on the material list
4. Assembling the fabricated work pieces and parts by bolting, welding, riveting, brazing or soldering.
5. Piping and plumbing of cylinders, valves, regulators, etc.
TOOLS TO USE: Rulers, tapes, calipers, micrometers, drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, taps, sanders, etc.
MACHINES TO USE: Lathe, mill, cut-off saw, punch, grinder, drill press, break, sheer, pipe threading, sander, MIG/TIG welder, etc.
OCCASIONAL DUTIES: As requested by Management.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three to five years machine shop, fabrication or manufacturing experience required.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH REQUIRED: Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
TRAVEL: Some travel may be required to assist or supervise the installation process (less than 10% of the total working time).
SUPERVISION: Should perform regular duties with a minimum of supervision.
Dependent on experience.
Full benefits following eligibility period. Health, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance. Vacation, sick and personal leave. Company holidays.
High School Diploma
High School Diploma, Technical School or Associate Degree in Engineering is a plus. Blue print reading and interpretation is mandatory.
Louisville — Louisville
Email resume to amy@thermex -thermatron.com.