Thermex Thermatron, LP
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Manufacture, build and assemble components and equipment made by the Company, such as: Radio Frequency and Microwave Generators, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Presses, Ovens, Applicators, Conveyors, etc.
Candidate must be able to weld aluminum and read prints.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The job will involve occasional interaction with customers and suppliers. Teamwork will be required frequently. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Selecting and cutting stock material such as sheet, plates, angles, rods, tubing, beams, etc.
2. Laying out holes, cut-outs, slots, cabinets, etc. based on drawings; bending, drilling, grinding, milling, punching, deburring or turning the work piece, as required.
3. Assembling fabricated work pieces by bolting, welding, riveting, brazing or soldering.
4. Assembling purchased mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic components into subassemblies and equipment.
5. Piping and plumbing of cylinders, valves, regulators, etc.
TOOLS TO USE: Rulers, tapes, calipers, micrometers, drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, taps, sanders, etc.
MACHINES TO USE: Cut-off saw, lathe, mill, MIG/TIG welder, punch, grinder, drill press, break, sheer, pipe threading, sander, etc.
OCCASIONAL DUTIES: As requested by the Management.
Candidate must be able to weld aluminum and read prints. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three to five years machine shop, fabrication or manufacturing experience required.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH REQUIRED: Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
TRAVEL: Some travel may be required to assist or supervise the installation.
SUPERVISION: Should perform regular duties with a minimum of supervision.
Dependent on experience.
Full benefits following eligibility waiting period - health, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance; vacation, sick and personal leave, company holidays
High School Diploma
Louisville — 10501 Bunsen Way, #102
Send your resume to amy@thermex -thermatron.com