General Technician Apprentice needed to perform general maintenance repairs for Bascart and Material Handling Equipment. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Provide complete store service to all assigned stores except, those items covered by Vendor warranties and Landlord liabilities, as economically as possible.
• Evaluate store equipment and assist the Maintenance Engineer in determining the best way to provide maintenance service.
• Assist with major and minor project installations as directed.
• Determine what parts the maintenance department should stock in order to perform timely and complete repairs and preventative maintenance to store equipment.
• Provide complete and timely preventive maintenance for store equipment.
• Maintain an accurate and organized inventory of parts.
• Clean and maintain company service vehicle, if one is assigned.
• Train Technicians and/or technicians in the repair of store equipment should the need arise. Train Technicians, technicians, engineers and store personnel in the proper use of store equipment.
• Properly communicate with Facility Engineering staff, store management and other servicemen through both written and verbal techniques.
• Maintain effective communications with store personnel in order to reduce maintenance cost, especially as it relates to equipment abuse, repeat calls, overtime, and incomplete understanding of the equipment.
• Properly complete all repair, labor, part and purchasing documentation in a timely fashion.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Set Hours — Mon-Thurs 7AM-5:30PM
Starting at $13.00 per hour
Competitive Benefits Package
High School Diploma
Other — Service to various Kroger locations
Apply on jobs.kroger.com, or by using the following link. https://jobs.kroger.com/kroger/job/Louisville-General-Technician-Apprentice-KY-40223/474020000/