Masonic Homes of Kentucky
For 150 years, Masonic Homes of Kentucky’s trusted brand has been recognized as a state and national leader in health care and senior living services.
Our family of services includes Masonic Home of Louisville, Masonic Home of Shelbyville, Miralea Active Lifestyle Community, Meadow Active Lifestyle Community (coming in 2018), Village Active Lifestyle Community, Grove Point Assisted Living (coming in 2018), Sproutlings Pediatric Day Care & Preschool and Spring Hill Village Retirement Community.
We are seeking a part-time Intern for our Corporate Human Resources Department to help support our more than 700 employees in a growing company.
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for assisting with the coordination of recruitment on social media, a new job description project and more!
Our Corporate Office is located on a convenient, beautiful and expansive campus. This is a paid internship and a professional development organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Project coordination – track projects, work with internal departments and outside vendors to facilitate and complete projects in a timely manner
• Recruiting event support – assist with planning, coordination and facilitating various events
• Act as liaison to Masonic Homes’ recruiting firm, Incipio, to coordinate social media content
• Manage recruitment content on Masonic Homes’ social media pages
• Other duties as assigned
• 10 - 15 hours per week
• Strong interest in Human Resources or Marketing
• Keen attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Office products
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to assist and coordinate with other departments including outside entities
• Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• A passion for social networking: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
• Pursuing degree in Human Resources or Marketing
• Drug screen
• Criminal background check
• Ability to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
• Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for this position.
• Paid internship
• Membership to professional development organization
Flexible - Will work with applicant
High School Diploma
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org