PhysAssist Scribes Inc.
With PhysAssist Scribes, you'll jump to the head of the class. Set yourself apart by learning one-on-one from top doctors while working in real charts on real patients, all in real time. This is your all-access pass to a successful medical career.
As a scribe you will:
• Accompany the healthcare provider into patient examination rooms in order to transcribe the patient’s history, physical exam findings, consultations, labs, X-rays, and other evaluations, as stated by the provider, directly into the medical record
• Maintain a comprehensive list of active patients to help the provider remain organized
• Prepare plans for follow-up care, as directed by the provider
• Process admittal and discharge paperwork
This is NOT an internship or a volunteer opportunity. Scribing allows you to shadow healthcare providers and get paid doing it, while gaining rare clinical experiences that help you grow as a person and as a professional.
• Highly motivated and driven
• Pre-health track (pre-med, pre-PA, pre-nursing) preferred
• At least 18 years old and sophomore status or higher
• Preferred GPA of 2.8+
• No clinical experience required to apply
• Ability to move about and follow a healthcare provider for extended periods of time
• Ability to work in a stressful and fast-paced environment
• Ability to read, write, comprehend through listening, and speak fluent English
• Ability to operate a computer and/or laptop through proficient typing, clicking, and viewing a monitor for extended periods
Health Insurance options
Other — Hardin Memorial Hospital ER in Elizabethtown, KY
Online Application: http://links.iamscribe.com/apply