• Daily analysis of manufactured products
• Responsibility to release or reject product, and is involved in the maintenance, calibration and validation of equipment used in the analysis
• Conduct the duties assigned with sound technical and business judgment and to follow the practices of the lab.
• Works and communicates effectively with QC personnel and members of other departments.
• Make Quality Control decisions according to the company's specs in a time sensitive manner after completion of training and demonstration of proficiency.
• Proper documentation and operation of all lab equipment
• Maintains accurate production records according to requirements and in compliance with established
• Minimum of an Associate degree including a focus in Biology/Chemistry; B.S. in a science related field preferred
• Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Prepared to work overtime during shifts other than the one assigned or weekend, if requested.
• Ability to lift 35+ lbs.
Set Hours — Must be flexible to 2nd or 3rd shift
Benefits are provided!
Associate Degree — Minimum of a completed Associate degree with a focus in Biology/Chemistry or the completion of several scientific courses and labs.
Louisville — Louisville, KY 40299
You may send your resume to email@example.com
You may also call 502-493-3180