Premium Wireless Retailer Dealer seeking a Sales Consultant for wireless retail store location. Ideal candidate would be positive, upbeat, passionate, competitive, and determined to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. They would crave the opportunity to advance and maximize their earning potential within a growing retailer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Consultants are responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our guests in a professional and customer friendly approach. Consultant will have the ability to multitask, the flexibility to work retail hours and display basic sales, math, and problem-solving skills.
Consultant will also:
• Achieve personal sales goals as set by Store Manager and monthly commission plan.
• Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service.
• Diligently learn all products and promotions to ensure product knowledge is current.
• Inspire customers to make purchases.
• Prepare sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers.
• Address customer queries or concerns.
• Provide advice to customers regarding all products and services.
• Advise customers on utilization and care of products and merchandise.
• Maintain sales records for inventory control.
• Assist in merchandise display and overall store presentation.
• Handle all returns courteously and professionally.
• Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all policies and procedures.
Hourly; TBD-based on experience + Commission
• High School diploma, AA preferred
• Retail sales experience preferred
• Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
• Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory and stocking
• Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to provide the best customer service (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
Flexible - Will work with applicant
TBD - Based on Experience
High School Diploma
Please send resume to email@example.com