1. Performs facial cosmetic procedures and treatments and consults for patients; prepare patients for esthetic services; obtain and document patient consent forms; educate patients; product promotion and sales. Perform laser treatments and consults, with physician supervision and/or directions. Maintain patient confidentiality.
2. Maintain and set up treatment rooms
3. Coordinate with physicians on patient care and treatment; schedule patient appointments and follow up; accept and record payments.
4. Attend staff meetings and in-service programs.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Comply with and perform all acts necessary to perform duties including, but not limited to, those relating to providing skin care to patients, inventory of products, and other duties as assigned from time-to-time within routine scope of this position and a team member of the Cosmetic Skin Care Center.
2. Devote professional time and attention, and best efforts to rendering professional services on behalf of the practice. Such professional services should be rendered in accordance with professional standards and recognized principles of professional ethics.
3. Knowledge of skin care procedures and products; medical terminology; interpersonal and human relations skills; customer service skills; ability to maintain confidentiality.
4.Experience: One year of esthetic experience preferred.
Educational Allowance: $100.00 per year (pro-rated to hire date).
Benefits: Healthcare and Ancillary benefits including short term disability eligibility on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Long term disability eligibility after 90 days of employment. Paid Time Off begins accruing on the date of hire and available for use after 90 days of employment. Eligibility for retirement plan after one year of service. Annual scrub reimbursement up to $120.
Graduate from an accredited Esthetic Program. Possession of a valid and current Esthetic License & current CPR certification.
Louisville — 2811 Klempner Way, Louisville, KY 40205
Go to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org