Nazareth Home Clifton
Supervises and coordinates nursing activities on nursing unit by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
• Assigns duties and coordinates nursing services.
• Evaluates nursing activities to ensure resident care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
• Observes nursing care and visits residents to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and treatment administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
• Directs preparation and maintenance of residents' clinical records.
• Inspects rooms and wards for cleanliness and comfort.
• Accompanies physician on rounds, and keeps informed of special orders concerning residents.
• Participates in orientation and training of personnel.
• Makes written and oral reports and recommendations concerning activities of shift as required.
• Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
• Investigates and resolves complaints or refers unusual problems to superior.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A graduate of an approved LPN school. One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LPN license in Kentucky
Set Hours — 6:30 PM to 7 AM. Three days a week to include every other weekend.
Based on years of experience
Full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, voluntary life, paid life, flexible spending, 401k and PTO.
We also offer PayActiv - A financial wellness benefit that provides you instant access to your earned but unpaid income (up to $500 for a minimal flat fee of $5).
(Access via Bank Deposit, Cash, Bill payment. No cost to enroll. No cost to cancel. No monthly fee. No fee if not used.)
High School Diploma
Send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 2120 Payne St. between 8:30 AM and 6 PM, seven days a week.