Nazareth Home Clifton
Provides routine daily nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures under direction of nursing staff:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
• Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine residents' needs.
• Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents.
• Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
• Transports residents or assists residents to walk.
• Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with assistance.
• Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
• Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Completes restorative programs as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CNA certification in good standing with the state of Kentucky.
Set Hours — 6:30 AM to 7 PM three days a week to include every other weekend or 6:30 PM to 7 AM three days a week to include every other weekend.
Based on years of experience
Full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, voluntary life, flexible spending, 401k and PTO.
We also offer PayActiv - A financial wellness benefit that provides you instant access to your earned but unpaid income (up to $500 for a minimal flat fee of $5).
(Access via Bank Deposit, Cash, Bill payment. No cost to enroll. No cost to cancel. No monthly fee. No fee if not used.)
Certificate — Must be certified as a CNA in the state of KY.
Louisville — 2120 Payne St., Louisville, KY 40206
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete application at our facility. Located at 2120 Payne Street between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM.