Procarent (Yellow Ambulance & Yellow Cab)
Job Summary: Supervises activity of hourly staff engaged in ambulance (healthcare) billing, collections, customer service, and support work. Responsibilities include providing process and account support, addressing all staff questions, monitoring the daily activity and performance of each team member, assigning team work, and employee relations.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Coach and motivate a team of 10-12 to reach individual and team goals.
• Maintain working knowledge of all team operations and processes, while communicating any change to staff.
• Correct coding and billing ambulance claims.
• CMS (Medicare & Medicaid) regulations & commercial payers.
• Denials and interpreting EOB’s
• Participate in coordination of activities with other Supervisors in a highly developed team environment.
• Assures compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Report performance information to manager on a weekly and monthly basis
• Work with QA Specialist to administer quality reviews. Monitor and analyzes daily performance of staff for productivity, time utilization, quality of work, and customer service.
• Conduct monthly staff meetings
• Comply with HIPAA compliance guidelines, policies and procedures to assure confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations.
• Act as a lead or resource on assigned projects
* GED or High School Diploma
* Collections experience required
* Healthcare collections experience preferred
* Excellent communicator
* Attentive to detail
* Well versed in technology
30,000 - 40,000
*Positive Work Environment
*Paid Vacation and Holidays
High School Diploma