Grupo Antolin Louisville
Grupo Antolin is a Spanish multinational company which designs and manufactures interior automotive components. It was founded in 1950s, the first company founded by the Antolin family in Burgos (Spain).
1. Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
2. Maintain Advanced Quality Planning ( APQP) documentation for assigned programs
3. Maintain control plans, PFEMAs inspection and gage instructions and other assigned quality plan documents
4. Create work instructions
5. Create and maintain boundary books
6. Create incoming inspection guidelines
7. Prepare binder with evidence for TS of all available information
8. Update the supplier charges and non Conformities tracking list and get all pending 8d's closed.
- Current Student or Student that has graduated within the last 2 years
- Some knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques is desirable but not required
- Knowledge of different problem solving methods/ techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office ( Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
-Standing and sitting in office and manufacturing plant environment, may require material lifting and movement manually (Lifting over 20lbs)
- Good Communicator
Set Hours — Flexible hours for students who are still in school.
$17-$20 per hour
Associate Degree — Current Student or student that has graduated within the last 2 years.
Louisville — East Louisville
Send Resumes to HR Manager Darante Lightfoot at Darante.Lightfoot@grupoantolin.com