Grupo Antolin Louisville
Grupo Antolin is a Spanish multinational company which designs and manufactures interior automotive components. It was founded in 1950s, the first company founded by the Antolin family in Burgos (Spain).
1. Update Product Definition whenever program definition changes.
2. Update all process documentation (DPD's, IPT's, TPM'S formats, etc).
3. Administer general departmental functions including department meetings, team building, and the development and on-going continual improvement of the department procedures and instructions.
-4. Identify developmental training needs and establishes work plans with employees based on new processes, equipment and materials.
5. Support new product launches to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Participate and support project timing, tracking, and launch performance.
-Must be a current student or a student who has graduated within the last 2 years.
- Basic Knowledge in high volume, low cost manufacturing & TPM.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques desired but not required
- Knowledge of Method Time Management (MTM) & ISO/TS (Desirable)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word)
- Must be able to be walk and stand on feet for long periods of time on the plant floor
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Must be able to solve problems in a timely matter.
Set Hours — Flexible hours if the applicant is working while still going to class.
$17-$20 per hour
Associate Degree — Current Student or a Student how has graduated within the last 2 years.
Louisville — East Louisville
Send resumes to HR Manager Darante Lightfoot at Darante.Lightfoot@grupoantolin.com