Brewer Heating and Air Conditioning
Brewer Heating and Air Conditioning in Louisville, KY is currently hiring for a HVAC helper and or Apprentice. We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for 60+ years and are looking for someone to join our expanding family. If you are looking for a career and not just a job with a company that treats and takes care of you like family, then apply now! We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for assisting HVAC technicians on calls involving diagnosing, repairing, and installing all brands and types of HVAC equipment (gas, electric, and oil furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, humidifiers, etc.) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Perform preventative maintenance service as needed or requested by HVAC technicians.
• Pick up and deliver parts to job sites as needed.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all types of society and all levels of company
• Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
• Ability to move, lift, and carry 50 lbs. + along with climbing, bending, and stooping
• Ability to assemble equipment as needed.
• Ability to perform other related tasks.
• Punctuality and dependability are a must
• High level of integrity
• Ability to prepare invoices and perform basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Ability to use technology (phones) for text messaging, etc.
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• EPA License / EPA Universal Certification (Preferred but not required)
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass criminal and motor vehicles background check
• Ability to pass drug screening check
• Verifiable references
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Salary negotiable based on experience
Benefits include but are not limited to the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days
• Company provided shirts
• Company program to assist with getting EPA certification (some restrictions apply)
• Company program to pay for CEU’s (some restrictions apply)
• Company program to assist with tool purchases after 90 days
• Company program to assist with getting Journeyman License (some restrictions apply)
• Competitive wages based on experience
High School Diploma
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Contact Information
2. Date available to start working
3. Brief summary of why you want to apply for this position and why you would be a good candidate
This position will close upon applicant being hired or 30 days whichever comes first