Brewer Heating and Air Conditioning
Brewer Heating and Air Conditioning in Louisville, KY is currently hiring for an experienced HVAC Technician and or licensed HVAC Journeyman. We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for the 60+ years and are looking for someone to join our expanding family. If you are looking for a career and not just a job with a company that treats and takes care of you like family, then apply now! We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to diagnose and service variety of brands and types of residential HVAC equipment (gas, electric, and, air conditioners, heat pumps, etc.). This will include identifying a solution to resolve the service call that is satisfactory to customer and meets company standards.
• Ability to install a variety of brands and types of residential HVAC equipment (gas, electric, and air conditioners, heat pumps, etc.).
• Ability to repair and install duct work as needed.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all types of society and all levels of company
• On call night and weekend rotation
• Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
• Ability to move, lift, and carry 50 lbs. + along with climbing, bending, and stooping
• Punctuality and dependability are a must
• High level of integrity
• Ability to prepare invoices and perform basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Ability to use technology (phones) for text messaging, etc.
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• EPA License / EPA Universal Certification
• HVAC Journeyman license (preferred but not required)
• 1+ years HVAC trade experience (Preferred but not required)
• HVAC trade tools (Preferred but not required)
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass criminal and motor vehicles background check
• Ability to pass drug screening check
• Verifiable references
Set Hours — Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM; on call rotation for nights and weekends
Compensation negotiable based on experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days
• Company van provided after 90 days (some restrictions apply)
• Company provided shirts
• Company program to assist with tool purchases after 90 days
• Company program to pay for CEU’s (some restrictions apply)
• Competitive wages based on experience
High School Diploma
Please send resume and cover letter indicating the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What position you are applying to
2. Your contact information
3. Your availability to start information
4. Brief summary of why you think you would be a good candidate for the position
This posting will close when candidate identified and hired or in 30 days whichever occurs first.