PC Home Center
PC Home Center is Kentuckiana’s largest locally owned Design Center, located in New Albany, Indiana. If you are looking for a career with a locally owned company, that provides great benefits, PC Home Center may be the place for you.
• Ensures that all installed sales customers receive superior service.
• Manages the scheduler in setting up installations, deliveries and pickups
• Solicits sub contractors for participation in the installed sales program.
• Maintains rapport with installers and contractors
• Regularly visits job sites during and after installs to inspect the completed work
• Ensures all employees and subcontractors are complying with the company’s customer service policy.
• Manage the Sales Support office
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
• 2 plus years management experience
• Strong knowledge of building materials products and lumber
• Excellent at problem solving
• Computer skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
Set Hours — Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
Depends on Experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) and other voluntary benefits.
Holiday and Vacation Pay
High School Diploma
Other — New Albany, Indiana