GE Appliances, a Haier company
Associate Customer Service Representative
We are looking for Customer Service professionals to join our GE Appliances team. Our “Core Team” professionals provide world class customer experiences for our Area Sales Managers (Outside Sales Representatives) and our customers by taking incoming calls, processing orders and completing order and delivery processes. In return, we offer you a career with growth opportunities, a recruitment bonus program and more!
• Process customer orders over the phone for GE Appliances using a variety of web based tools and resolve issues by using strong critical thinking and reasoning skills.
• Resolve delivery problems arising after product has left the warehouse.
• Support Area Sales Managers (Outside Sales Representatives) in all aspects of the order and delivery process.
• Provide customer information on product availability, delivery, billing and finance processes.
• Process requests for sales literature, product features and specifications.
• Attend in classroom training with a schedule of M-F from 8:00am-5:00pm for approximately six (6) weeks.
• Have flexibility with their schedule; shifts may change several times throughout the year and candidates must be able to work M-F until 8:30pm if needed.
Relocation provided: No
• Have at least one year experience in Customer Service.
• Possess strong computer skills, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to manage multiple web-based applications at one time.
• Have the ability to attend a training program with a schedule of M-F from 8-5pm for approximately six (6) weeks.
• Be flexible with work schedule. Due to multiple shift draws per year, candidates must be available to work M-F until 8:30pm if needed.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Have at least one year prior experience in a phone-based, Customer Service role.
• Knowledge of GE Appliances’ models and features a plus.
The starting salary for this position is non-negotiable at $30,000 annually.
$30,000 per year
Comprehensive, competitive and flexible, benefits at GE Appliances encompass a wide range of employee services, retirement, health and other plans designed to help eligible employees make the best decisions for themselves and their situations.
High School Diploma