Career Opportunity Summary
We are looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated individual that eagerly wishes to be a vital part of a company that is a well-established leader in their industry.
Concord is a consulting firm, with deep expertise serving architects, engineers, contractors and consultants.
Required Job Skills:
• Experienced user with AutoCAD (2-5 Years or educational equivalent)
• Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings related to commercial building design
• Strong organizational project management skills
• Ability to coordinate and oversee project development and processing
• Attention to detail and timely project delivery
• Ability and desire to travel up to 50% of the time for facility inspections
• Experience utilizing project management software or related platforms to manage project progress and timely delivery
• Energy modeling experience, a plus
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Design Technology, Project Management or related discipline
• Relevant work experience a big plus
NOTE: No relocation offered
Job Type: Full-time
Health, vision and dental insurance, disability, and SIMPLE IRA . Cost sharing with the employee.
Associate Degree — Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
Louisville — 1413 Evergreen Road
Please send resume and general information by email to: Paula Pyles by email