Royal Cup Coffee
The Branch Manager is a profit center manager responsible for all aspects of the business including growth
of the customer base, management and development of people, national account sales support and bottom
line profitability of the Branch. The successful candidate will manage Food Service Routes located in the
The Branch Manager will have the following main essential responsibilities:
- Develop strong route distribution service and provide exceptional customer care.
- Profitably grow market share through selling and account management.
- Effectively support our national accounts.
- Lead, mentor and assist in the professional development of Route Sales/Delivery persons.
- Generate and execute a market penetration plan for key segments (to at times include cold calls) in pursuit
of securing new business.
- A Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business or a similar discipline and/or Equivalent Managerial
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales management experience, preferably in the beverage market and/or in route
- Ability to lead and develop a strong team.
- Ability to work independently with an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times while maintaining an outgoing and
success driven personality.
- Ability, beyond basic skill performance levels with Reading, Writing, Mathematical & Computer
Functions, to include:
- Ability to read, write and interpret basic correspondence.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations: add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment: telephone system, desktop computers, fax and copy machines.
- Beyond basic abilities with Microsoft Office Software, specifically with Word and Excel.
- Prior experience using hand held sales device tools and experience with SAP are highly preferable.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position which are required to successfully perform each
essential responsibility. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the core responsibilities. These physical demands may include, among other functions:
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching, typing, reading, talking and hearing.
- When needed, occasional periods of pro-longed sitting while driving to and from customer site locations.
- When needed, occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching and other functions as required to load, deliver,
unload and rotate product for clients. This may involve lifting and moving product weighing up to 50
pounds and operation of a wheeled hand truck.
- Ability to travel, as required and periodically requiring overnight stay to attend meetings, training and
other work related events as scheduled.
- Ability to successfully complete the pre-employment process.
Medical Plan: PPO/POS, Medical Coverage: Family, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Retirement Plan, Disability, Tuition
No education requirement
Qualified applicants may apply online at the Royal Cup Coffee Careers Page
located at https://careers-royalcupcoffee.icims.com/. Please apply directly to Food
Service Division: Branch Manager requisition 2018-1693. Royal Cup is
Company Website: http://www.royalcupcoffee.com