At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction. In-Store Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities, or commensurate training
- Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues
- Basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Well-developed selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Performance based incentive, vacation, sick time and part time benefits.
High School Diploma
Please apply via our online career site at: