Starting salary: $11/hr + benefits ($11.50 after 90 days)
Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
Continuing education and leadership development
• Aggressive training plan upon start with pay increasing to $13.00/hr
• Comprehensive health plan with premiums as low as $45 biweekly (*employee only
• Paid time off (PTO) - 15 days in the first year - Closed Easter, Christmas, and
• Life, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and
• Retirement plan with generous match
The Retail Shift Leader supports the Site Leader and staff to execute store operational objectives that support the annual operating plan. He or she makes decisions involving customers, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority-setting, compliance with company policies, and all areas of the business.
15–50 full-time and part-time employees
Recruiting, training and retaining a productive hourly workforce
Achieving daily production goals, Multitasking
Effectively monitoring and managing merchandising and inventory
· 6 months minimum supervisory/leadership experience in a service-related industry. Warehouse experience highly preferred.
· Basic computer skills including an understanding of Microsoft Office products and Internet navigation. Familiarity with Google application, a plus.
· Drivers license helpful
Other — Hours: 8:00am to 10:00pm Monday thru Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm Sunday
11.50/hr + benefits
No education requirement
Other — 1857 E. Tipton St. , Seymour
www.goodwillindy.org/gwjobs. Search job number 2018-3963