At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great place to work for your team.
* We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
* You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
* You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
* And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — 50-55 hours per week mid shift, open and or closing weekends and holidays
medical, dental, vision, life, tuition aid reimbursement $5250 a year, 401k yum match up to 6%
High School Diploma