The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great place to work for the team.
* You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
* We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
* You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
* You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
* And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
* Career Growth Opportunities, Competitive Salary & Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement
Yum 401(k)* up to 6% match
* At least 3 years of previous management in the industry
* Have experience managing people
* Valid Drivers License and transportation
* 50-55 Hours a week
* Background Check required
Flexible - Will work with applicant — 50-55 hours per week, mid shift open and closing weekends and holidays
Base Salary starts at $36,500 plus
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Legal, Healthcare and Dependent Care and Flexible spending Acounts
YUM 401k with company match up to 6%
Tuition Reimbursement $5250 per year
High School Diploma — NA
Louisville — NA