Want to be part of a laid-back, fun and friendly team? Our client, a leading edge technology provider in the Louisville area, is seeking a Network Infrastructure Administrator to join their growing team.
This position will provide high level technical support to Enterprise level customers. This position is responsible for the effective planning, installation and administration of the critical and complex configurations and infrastructure of Enterprise clients. This position requires solid computer technical skills, a high level of comfort with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, professionalism, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Candidates must have expert level knowledge of:
• Active Directory and Group Policy
• Microsoft Desktop and Server based systems
• Microsoft Terminal Services and Remote Desk Services
• Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Web filters, VPNs, and Wi-Fi devices
Knowledge of Hyper-V, Clustering, PowerShell and SQL; Cisco and SonicWall products; MS Exchange and SharePoint preferred. Must also have experience upgrading, installing and troubleshooting network, networking hardware devices and software.
Experience & Education Requirements:
• 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
• 10+ years of experience in troubleshooting Enterprise level hardware and software and maintaining Enterprise level networks.
• Associates degree in Information Technology or higher required.
• Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), & Dell Certified Professional
Must have excellent project management, organizational, verbal and written communication skills; be a positive thinker, detail oriented and a team player. Experience with ticketing systems and time tracking software preferred. Knowledge of manufacturing a plus.
Must be available for occasional evening and weekend work.
Company offers an excellent benefits package and compensation commensurate with experience.
Send resume (MS Word) to email@example.com for consideration.