The Store Support Analyst must have good customer service skills and be able to analyze an incoming technical issue and follow the problem through to resolution. The Store Support Analyst is able to assist the customer with technical troubleshooting in a clear and effective manner over the phone. They are able to record detailed accounts of actions taken to resolve an issue and have the ability to manage a wide range of issues simultaneously.
• Answer support phone calls
• Help diagnosis technical problems and provide solutions for the customer
• Helps with implementing changes to the customer’s system through rollouts
• Use service desk software to log calls and track problems
• Assist with the installation of new computer equipment.
*Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate.
• +1 year of experience in information technology required
• +1 year of experience of customer service required
• ITIL certification
• Microsoft Office
• Restaurant point of sale systems
• Computer hardware knowledge
• Restaurant operations knowledge
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Fully Competent Performance
• Knowledge of computer systems, operations and applications.
• Skill in managing problems and changes that arise
• Phone soft skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency
Set Hours — Part Time, 21-28 hours per week. One weekday/weeknight, Fridays and Saturdays
High School Diploma — High school diploma or higher
Apply online at https://careers.texasroadhouse.com
Under "Job Category" select "Support Center"> select Kentucky>Search