The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
• Create a branding campaign.
• Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
• Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
• Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
• Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
• Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
• Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
• Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
Flexible - Will work with applicant
No education requirement
Other — nationwide