The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
• Update job postings (80% of internship).
• Inform groups and classes of openings.
• Take on various tasks as needed.
• Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
• Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
Other — part-time