We are looking for an outgoing, well rounded quality control technician that will work on all stages of incoming and outgoing inspections. The candidate will be responsible for following the current Quadrant Magnetics TQS methodology.
• Develops and maintains quality plans, quality assurance procedures, and work instructions.
• Performs physical inspections and magnetic performance checks per required specifications.
• Evaluates nonconforming materials, specifies corrective actions and create rejection reports
• Ensures lot traceability and conformance for medical products.
• Reads and interprets customer drawings and specifications, and identify appropriate inspection methods.
• Oversees the maintenance and calibration of inspection and assembly equipment.
• Keep continuous improvement in the forefront. Suggests, plans for and implement positive changes without prompting.
• Maintain organized records, files and documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Ability to use computers to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have problem solving skills to make recommendations for process improvements
• Must have general understanding of Quality principles and ISO9001 standards.
• Must have strong attention to detail to investigate and report on Quality management activities.
• Professional attitude with a willingness to be open to many new challenges.
• Familiarity with six sigma methodology including SPC.
• Desire to learn! In a very specialized industry.
• 2-3 years Quality assurance background
• 1-2 years manufacturing experience – preferred
$16.00 - $19.00 per Hour
We offer a full range of benefits including, paid vacation, holidays, health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
• High School diploma
• College / Technical school
Please submit all inquiries and resumes via email directly to:
Vice President of Operations, Quadrant Magnetics firstname.lastname@example.org