(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule crew of 3-15 construction carpenter employees daily.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that
specifications are met.
- Position requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing.
Position may require frequent lifting of up to 70 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years Industrial/Commercial Construction Foreman experience preferred
- Experience managing carpentry crews and/or subcontractors preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and stand for extended periods
Other — Day shift- Hours not specified.
Medical Plan: PPO/POS, Medical Coverage: Employee Only, Dental, Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401K
No education requirement