The Borgen Project
Hours: 4-hours per week
This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S.
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city – attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- GPA: Minimum 2.5
- Class level/Experience level: All
- Work authorization: Any
- Graduation Start/End: Any
- Degree Level: Any
- Strong research and writing skills. - Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision.
- Experience writing SEO friendly content is helpful, but not required
Other — The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines
No education requirement
Other — Telecommunication
To apply, send your resume and two writing samples to email@example.com.