The Borgen Project
Hours: 4-6 hours per week
You don’t need to be a lobbyist to help influence foreign policy. As a Regional Director, you’ll serve as a Borgen Project Ambassador in your city – mobilizing your friends, family and colleagues to contact Congress in support of key poverty reduction legislation.
- Meet with local congressional leaders and lobby for legislation that improves living conditions for the world’s poor.
- Mobilize people in your community to contact their congressional leaders to support poverty reduction legislation.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Build a network of people engaged in the cause.
- Serve as The Borgen Project’s ambassador in your city.
- GPA: Minimum 2.5
- Class level/Experience level: All
- Work authorization: Any
- Graduation Start/End Any
- Degree Level: Any
- Basic understanding of U.S. Politics and international development.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to demonstrate frequent independent judgment with decisiveness.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation
Other — The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines
No education requirement
Other — Telecommunication
To apply please send your resume to borgenproject-brgn0771@applications. recruiterbox.com