The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a 12-week, part-time, unpaid internship. The selected candidate will be able to work from home and set their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines. Articles submitted will appear on BORGEN Magazine or The Borgen Project Blog.
– Interview sources and research topics in-depth.
– Write 2 well-researched articles per week.
– Communicate with editors and supervisors.
– Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
– Attend training and orientation the first and third Monday of the internship, at 4pm PST.
- GPA: Minimum 2.5
- Class level/Experience level: All
- Work authorization: Any
- Graduation Start/End :Any
- Degree Level: Any
- Strong journalism writing skills.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision.
- Experience writing for newspapers is helpful, but not required.
Other — The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines.
No education requirement
Other — Telecommunication
To apply, please send your resume and writing sample to borgenproject-BRGN0338@applications. recruiterbox.com