The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
- GPA:Minimum 2.5
- Class level/Experience level:All
- Work authorization:Any
- Graduation Start/End: Any
- Degree Level: Any
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
Other — The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines.
The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines
No education requirement
Other — Telecommunication
To apply, please send your resume to borgenproject-brgn0370@applications. recruiterbox.com