The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
- Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
- GPA :Minimum 2.5
- Class level/Experience level: All
- Work authorization: Any
- Graduation Start/End: Any
- Degree Level:Any
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
Other — The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines.
No education requirement
Other — Telecommunication
To apply, please email your resume to borgenproject-brgn0785@applications. recruiterbox.com