Levy at the Kentucky Exposition Center
• Follows proper pot sink set up and procedures.
• Follows proper procedures for dishwashing.
• Adheres to location appearance guidelines
• Delivers product in a timely manner
• Acts with a sense of urgency and provides friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests
• Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
• Adheres to Levy Restaurants Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
• Employs good safety and sanitation
• Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
• Maintains work areas
• Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers
• Always on time and ready to perform all required duties
• Helps fellow team members whenever necessary
• Lifts and transports up to 60 lbs.
• Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops, bends and cleans to maintain work area
• Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
• Walks and stands during entire shift
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Starts at $14.50/hour
Benefits are not provided to part-time employees
No education requirement
Louisville — The Kentucky Exposition Center
Please apply at www.workatlevy.com