Chick-fil-A St. Matthews & Springhurst
Frontline Team Members engage every guest with a high level of customer service to ensuring an exceptional guest experience while taking orders, delivering meals and refreshing beverages.
We love to promote from within and have a structured employee growth program that provides team members with opportunities to advance into leadership. We train our team members to be hospitality experts that make personal connections with guests.
Team Members Must be:
1. Highly productive with the ability to continuously work with a sense of purpose
2. Able to work at a fast pace with heavy lifting
3. Able to treat team members and guests with honor, dignity, and respect always
4. Able to anticipate guests needs and serve them appropriately
5. Able to work Saturdays, at least 15 hours a week, and three days a week
6. Able to speak enthusiastically
7. Able to maintain appropriate eye contact with guests
8. Able to stay connected with guests through conversation
9. Able to smile
10. Able to display a cheerful and positive attitude
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Team members must be available for at least 15hrs and three shifts a week.
1. Start at $11/hr with fast track potential to $13/hr
2. Eligibility to apply for a $2,500 college scholarship each year
3. Discount food
4. Flexible scheduling
5. Advancement opportunities
6. Fun team environment
7. Sundays off
8. Cross training
No education requirement
Louisville — 5001 Shelbyville Rd. or 10501 Westport Rd.
Apply at cfalouisvillejobs.com