Brasfield & Gorrie
Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for the position of Carpenter at our jobsite located in
Louisville, Kentucky to join the construction project team. Below are the main responsibilities for this
position. The duration of the project will be 9 months.
(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- May be required to work at elevated heights, frequently lift materials weighing up to 50lbs and work in
outside all weather conditions.
- Build rough wooden structures, such as vertical and horizontal concrete forms, gang forms, blocking,
Johnny clamp forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame
shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years Industrial Construction Carpenter experience preferred. Experience with vertical and horizontal
concrete forms, and gang forms preferred.
- Must be able to work at elevated heights, frequently lift materials weighing up to 50lbs and work in outside
all weather conditions.
No information available
Medical Plan: PPO/POS, Medical Coverage: Employee Only, Dental, Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401K
No education requirement