Belterra Casino Resort
This position is responsible for serving both the external and internal customers by providing a clean, friendly and safe atmosphere.
- Provide extraordinary guest service, positively effects interactions with internal/external guests, resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business condition and the agility to work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Adhere to all regulations established by the Indiana Gaming Commission, United States Coast Guard and other applicable agencies pertaining to riverboat gaming and vessel operations.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures established by Belterra Casino Resort & Spa.
- Act as the Response Team member to perform the fire, safety, and emergency procedures of the casino to ensure the safety of passengers, employees and property.
- Meet the expected performance standards for each task assigned.
- Perform tasks to maintain the daily appearance of the casino at a level commiserate with a premier gaming resort.
- Complete cleaning duties and maintenance/repair tasks on the vessel.
- Execute all tasks as assigned by the Lead Deckhand.
- Must pass a chemical dependency test as required and work in a drug free environment.
- Must obtain and maintain the appropriate work authorization required to perform job responsibilities.
- Prior janitorial experience preferred.
- Must have a strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Discounted Team Member Dining
No education requirement
Other — 777 Belterra Dr
Copy & Paste the below link to your search bar