Bierman ABA Autism Center
We are currently seeking qualified individuals interested in joining our team as Behavior Technicians located in Indiana and Massachusetts.
In this position, individuals will receive extensive training in the field of Applied Behavioral Analysis and be responsible for providing 1:1 therapy to children with autism and other intellectual disabilities. Therapy is directed to increase language and communication skills, social skills, appropriate play skills, cooperation skills, and daily living skills. All programs will be directed by a BCBA and ongoing training will be provided. We also provide career advancement opportunities.
Pay is competitive and based on qualifications and experience. Full-time employees receive benefits including vacation, 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and disability insurance.
Please apply with resume and cover letter at email@example.com
No phone calls please
• Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree preferably in a related field
• BCBA/ BCaBA (or enrolled in classes) a plus
• Relevant previous experience a plus
• Must enjoy working with children, have great communication skills, be well organized, flexible, patient, and dependable.
• Lift, transport and chase clients as needed (at least 30 pounds as needed)
Full-time employees receive benefits including vacation, 401k, health, dental and vision insurance and disability insurance.
Online at http://biermanaba.com/CareerPortal.html