The Network Analyst is responsible for monitoring customer networks and devices, internal equipment and other responsibilities as assigned. Successful candidates must be able to perform basic networking troubleshooting for all customer networks. Professional oral and written communications are required, and candidates must be available to work any shift.
? Handle Enterprise contacts and customers’ calls in a professional and efficient manner.
? Log all calls into internal tracking system.
? Monitor customer networks and respond to alarms.
These actions include but are not limited to:
• Creation of electronic ticket
• Notification of customer and/or management per documentation
• Report trouble to the carrier
• Follow-up with carrier and customer
• Alert on-call professional if downtime exceeds Service Level Agreement
• Update documentation when procedures change
• Create documentation when new procedures are needed
• Perform basic network analysis to determine the cause of a network outage
• Create detailed procedures and documentation for new and current customers
• Assist Network Analyst personnel in learning new and current procedures
• Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system
• Ability to analyze problems and make correction action decisions
• Strong oral and written communication skill
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Hourly rate depending on skill set and experience
Eligible for Overtime and Double-time on Holidays
Company paid training and certifications
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
No information available — Mix of education/training and experience.
Please send an email including your resume to my attention:
Liz Harmon, HR Business Partner