Abercrombie & Fitch
Manager in Training Program
The Manager in Training program is a blended-learning, multi-week program. This program is focused on immersing new managers into all aspects of running a multi-million dollar business.
Training takes place in our retail store locations. The program trains on the necessary principles of management with a different weekly focus, including:
o Creating the best in-store experience
o Human Resources
o Store Operations
o Visual Merchandising
o Asset Protection
Training will consist of:
· Paid learning through on-the-job training
· Daily and weekly feedback from your Store Manager and District Manager
Successful completion of this program is the first step for leadership. At A&F, we strongly advocate a philosophy of promotion from within. All our District Managers, Regional Managers, Directors - even the Vice President of Stores - have gone through the MIT program! With the growth of the company domestically and internationally, career opportunities for an MIT have never been better!
Check out our videos at - http://bit.ly/1x8gHgG
If you think you have what it takes to manage one of our stores, apply to a store in your area online at https://careers.hollisterco.com
What you will learn as an MIT
· Management Skills
· Proactive Thinking
· Performance Management
· Product Knowledge & Brand Awareness
· Visual Displays?
· Asset Protection?
· Attention to Detail
· Register/Point of Sales Use
What you need to bring to the job
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
· Strong problem solving skills
· Diversity awareness
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
· Team building skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Drive to achieve results
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO