Huber's Orchard & Winery
Huber’s Orchard, Winery & Vineyards is a 7th generation family business committed to being the premier agri-tourism family destination in Southern Indiana. With over 550,000 visitors last year to our 650 acre property, Huber’s offers an impressive array of activities for the young and young at heart. Open seven days a week, we offer flexible scheduling, competitive wages, and team member discounts. If you like a fast paced yet casual environment, enjoy working as a team, and can multi-task – then a position at Huber’s might be the place for you!
The Kitchen Assistant will be responsible for assisting Starlight Café Chef in all food prep and daily kitchen tasks. This person may also be asked to plate and serve food to customers.
• Greet all customers in friendly and welcoming manner
• Perform necessary preparation work for kitchen operations
• Prepare all food request by our Chef
• Stocks all kitchen items
• Stocks all food items
• Prioritize tasks and manage time in an efficient manner
• Keep work area clean and organized, cleans kitchen and grill daily
• Present a neat personal appearance, including Huber team wear, and name tag
• Follow all departmental policies/procedures and all company policies as outlined in
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Able to read, write, and speak English
• Able to work flexible schedule and adjust to seasonal shifts
• Able to push, pull, carry, or lift up to 40 pounds
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours
Full-time and/or Part-time
Based on experience
Uniform shirts, discounts on products sold. Wonderful atmosphere and team.
No information available
Other — 19816 Huber Road