The Merchandiser’s primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestlé products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications through executing world class service. This includes demonstrating sound safety practices while merchandising product, replenishing store freezers from back-room inventory, improving shelf positioning, increasing product display space, ensuring retail price tags are properly displayed, maintaining all Point-of-Sales materials, utilizing current flavor schematics for all products, establishing rapport/credibility with store personnel, and fostering strong communication with co-workers. The position requires driving to grocery store customers in a personal vehicle, for which mileage reimbursement will be provided per company policy.
• Merchandise frozen ice cream and pizza products to drive sales in various grocery accounts.
• Build and maintain relationships with appropriate customers in all accounts, communicate with customers during service calls and respond to customer requests.
• Follow operational standard procedures that outline route schedules (Deliver, Merchandise and Order, also known as “DMO”), merchandising principles, filling frozen shelves with product, rotating product regularly, and front facing product.
• Maintain company-owned equipment and properly handle paperwork.
• Ensure stores set to correct flavor and tag schematics, promotional displays are properly executing, and store back stock is maintained and organized.
• Identify and communicate all selling opportunities and potential issues to sales representative, respond to co-worker communications, informs co-workers of all relevant activities at accounts, communicate completion of assigned daily tasks.
• Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable.
• Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements (no cell phones while driving, proper bending, etc.), use personal protective equipment, and proactively address any unsafe conditions observed.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, drug screen, and motor vehicle report
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include early morning/late night hours; Willing to work any day of the week, weekends, Holidays and required over-time as specific to role
• Must possess basic math and computer skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• 1-2 years of Grocery experienced preferred
Flexible - Will work with applicant — 20 hours a week, shifts can be flexible throughout the week
$12.95 per hour
High School Diploma — High School Diploma or GED
Other — Bradenburg, KY
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY!