WDRB/WMYO TV is seeking a Weekend Director. This person is responsible for directing staff during a fast paced single and dual anchor newscast and other special programs. The director will work closely with news producers to determine camera shots, effects and locations on a multi display news set. They should have working knowledge of technical directing a single and dual anchor newscast and other special programs. In addition, they should have a working knowledge of computer based newsroom systems, studio lighting, audio operations, graphics systems and be able to teach those skills to their staff members.
• Education- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production or related field desirable.
• Experience directing fast paced single and dual anchor newscasts; technical directing single and dual anchor newscasts.
• Must be a self-starter with proven leadership skills: possess strong communication skills and be able to deal effectively with other departments.
• Experience in multi-bank video switching, studio lighting, Electronic Still Store, DVE, Character Generator graphic system, and other related studio production equipment
• Be able to train other staff members.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Matching 401K/Free Parking
Email cover letter, resume and demo reel location to: email@example.com
Or mail to 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd. Louisville, KY 40203
WDRB Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.