Submit New Jobs to Our Detailer's, this includes Detailing Information & Standards, Drawings & Specifications, Schedule, Sequencing and Special Instruction.
• Track & Expedite the RFI Process between our Detailer's and Our Customer, however this sometimes requires communication with a supplier, or the EOR or the AOR.
• Work with our Sub-Contracted Engineer when required for Design Calculations or Stamped Drawings.
• Track & Expedite the Drawing Approval Process between Our Detailer's and Our Customer.
• Track & Expedite all Drawings Revisions between Our Estimators, Detailer's and Fabrication & Field.
• Coordinate & Implement all Detailing Software Upgrades between Our Planning Department & Our Detailer's.
• Go to Job-site to Procure or Confirm Field Dimensions, Elevations, Bolt Patterns and Member Sizes as Required.
• Develop Sketches or Rudimentary Drawings based on Estimator Provided Information to send to Our Detailer's for Fabrication Drawings Development.
• Assembles drawing packages for use in the field and the shop.
• Reviews and coordinates Work orders
• Creates Shipping list, galvanized list, shop bolt list, field bolt list, cut list and purchase requirements to release jobs to the shop.
• Submits and coordinates SDS/2 issues and their resolution in both the shop and with the detailer's
• Provides drawing views and clarifications, answering questions to both the shop & field personnel.
• Perform Estimating Take-off Work and Material Pricing as Required.
• Coordinates document flow through the office.
Set Hours — Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, this could vary to production needs or to complete the job requirements.
$29-$31 dollars an hour.
Medical (H.S.A. and PPO w/Wellness Program) Dental, Life/Dependent Life, STD, LTD 401K (matching) Profit Share and Vacation.
Associate Degree or more in Drafting, 3-5 years metal building and/or structural detailing experience.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, job specifications and other construction documents.
• Must have experience with SDS2 or AutoCAD.
• Must be highly organized adaptable to change and able to learn new processes.
• Must have valid driver's license.
• Ability to follow instructions and maintain logical follow-through on all projects.
• Efficiently answer and respond to questions regarding projects.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high volume environment and interact with customers and help efficiently coordinate the achievement of deadlines.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Must be alert to safety conditions and able to pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
Other — New Albany, Indiana
Apply in person M-F during business hours or email resume to Tbrown@padgett-inc.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet).