Maintain; set-up and care of machinery in shop; overall in-house repair and service person; examine and test repairs or new set-ups; notify management of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken or supplies needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Wear appropriate PPE and abide by all lock out tag out and company safety requirements.
• Preform preventive maintenance daily on forklifts.
• Diagnose and trouble shoot and repair of all shop equipment consisting of CNC Brake Presses,
• Shears, Welding equipment, Burn Table, Laser, Overhead Cranes, Beam line, Angle line, electrical and pneumatic hand tools.
• Must know electrical from single phase to 480 volt.
• Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical schematics and technical data to trouble shoot and repair equipment as required.
• Hydraulic and pneumatic experience is a must.
• Experienced in changing out Drive Motors, bearings, hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
• Experience with CNC equipment.
• Operation of forklifts, man-lifts in a safe manner.
• Willing to work overtime when required to support production.
Set Hours — Normal work hours are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. This could vary sometimes to meet production needs.
$20-$30 dollars an hour.
Medical, (H.S.A and PPO w/Wellness program) Dental, Life Insurance, Dependent. Life, STD, LTD, 401K, (matching) Profit Share, and Vacation.
• Must have Associate Degree or more, in Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Electronics.
• Good physical condition required – job requires prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, lifting above shoulders and lifting up to 80 pounds and 50 pounds repetitively.
• Good mental and visual effort required.
• Able to and willing to work with others.
• Must have good work habits – be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work.
• Be willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
• Willing and able to work with others.
• Assist in other areas at the management discretion.
Other — New Albany, Indiana
Please send resumes to Tbrown@padgett-inc. or apply in person M-F 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet).