G4S Secure Solutions
The Security Operations Analyst will monitor and report on the operational status of associates and facilities nationwide to include fire/life safety systems, building alarms, access control, emergency notification systems. Maintains situational awareness, develops monitoring procedures, conducts research, assesses impact and facilitates communication for issue resolution. Provides oversight and implements guidance to security operational functions. The position will also be responsible for receiving, processing and disseminating information as it impacts to 600+ facilities, as well as ~84,000 associates and contractors. Responsible for the development of Operations Center procedural guidelines, functions and the implementation of security department guidance.
II. BASIC REQUIREMENTS A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE IN ORDER TO BE HIRED:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
· Must possess one or more of the following:
o Bachelor’s degree in communication, information technology, criminal justice, or related field
o Three (3) or more years of experience in the military, police, emergency operations,
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Proficiency in basic to advanced computer skills, ability to adapt to new user interfaces, comfortably control administrative aspects of security software, basic knowledge of Windows Office programs.
· Ability to think critically in emergency situations
· Advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas
· Critical and creative thinking skills that will assist in analyzing vast amounts of varied data.
· Be a self-starter with the ability to grasp an overall communications plan and command structure.
· Be able to perform operation system functions with little oversight.
· Ability to receive, process and direct guidance is key to success.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Other — Ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please send a resume to: