Seed to Oaks/ Montgomery Automotive Group
The primary functions of Parts Counterperson is to handle retail and wholesale parts needs at the counter for internal and outside demands, including telephone inquiries and request. Priority will be given to internal needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet customers promptly and courteously. Handle customer request promptly and make sure of proper parts selection.
• Recommend related parts while customer is at counter as appropriate.
• Deliver parts to customer at the counter.
• Maintain a customer back-order file.
• Advise customer or Service Advisor on receipt of back-ordered parts.
• Tag and Maintain inventory of warranty parts to be held for scrapping.
• Develop a strong relationship with all customers through excellent communications.
• Demonstrate professional personal behavior.
This is a full time position.
High School Diploma
Please submit your resume via email to Patrick Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.