· Assemble jet engines, including performing various machining and repair operations, using hand tools, specialized tools, equipment, and fixtures.
· Coach, guide, and train other team members and function in a team based environment
· Work from complex product drawings, manuals, specifications, and other company/customer specifications
· Set-up, operate, adjust, and troubleshoot all tools and equipment used in the assembly processes
· Perform inspections required to assure that the quality plan is achieved
High School Diploma/GED
· FAA Powerplant license required by start date
· OR current program enrollment to obtain Powerplant certification,
· OR equivalent military experience performing aircraft maintenance & eligible to pursue Powerplant certification.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Ability and willingness to work flexible hours/shifts as required.
High School Diploma
Other — Lafayette Indiana