Marcus Paint Company
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Demonstrate that THE CUSTOMER IS THE FIRST PRIORITY and that every employee is here to fully support that priority with quality work, service, products, safety, and on-time delivery second to none.
• Provide solutions to customer service requests and issues; identifies and utilizes other company resources as needed.
• Manage deliveries and shipments – confirm products and correct pricing, generate orders, print packing slips, bill of ladings, internal tickets, etc.
• Schedule outbound shipments and control freight costs. Identify and utilize correct carriers and/or other delivery resources, per customer agreements or internal procedures.
• Maintains customer price lists and all customer related and system records. Monitor aged inventory and follow with customers as needed.
• Assist Customer Service Manager by monitoring accuracy of product usage data, analyze order trends and changes,
• Works with CSSS Manager to ensure all customer product usage data is kept current and accurate based on ordering habits, stocking agreement commitments, changes in customer business, communications with sales personnel and customer, etc.
• Provides support and resources to Sales, Technical Support and Business Development staff as needed, including preparation of presentations, reports, data analysis and other information as needed.
• Reliable and dependable attendance as scheduled.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.marcuspaint.com.
Marcus Paint Company/Performance Powders is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Five (5) years’ experience in coatings or related manufacturing industry (chemicals and allied products) in a customer service related position with similar responsibilities.
Valid driver license and an acceptable driving record.
Associate or Bachelor degree or equivalent in business related field.
More than five (5) years’ experience in coatings company in a customer service related position with similar responsibilities.
Hazardous Materials DOT Certification - (CFR Title 49 HM126F).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to strategically resolve challenging customer support issues.
Ability to listen, identify and fully understand the needs of customers through
Ability to multi-task, reprioritize at a moment’s notice and change gears quickly without becoming flustered.
Ability to work efficiently, prioritize and complete all assignments on time and as assigned.
Receive and follow instructions and have excellent communication skills.
Must have people skills to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently as well as effectively in a team environment.
Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel. Adobe and Adobe Writer a plus.
Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and decimals).
Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure and make decisions independently and rationally without consulting a superior. Strong sense of urgency.
Ability to maintain an assigned work schedule, or as assigned by the supervisor to meet the work demands or the needs of the business. May require extended days (overtime).
This position will be working primarily indoors in a smoke free office environment and typically requires sitting - 2/3 of the time, standing & walking 1/3 of the time. Work may also require to be in the lab, warehouse and production areas where dust and fumes may be present and the noise level is moderate due to equipment. May require travel between company facilities and/or to customer locations.
Set Hours — Typical work schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8am - 4:30 pm. Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Based on skills and experience
We offer a competitive benefits package including health benefits,401k, life, STD/LTD, paid holidays, vacation pay.
High School Diploma
Please submit resume and cover letter to HRAdmin@marcuspaint.com